with Same Day Implants.
Considering Replacement for Missing Tooth?
Look for an Implantologist in Mumbai.
‘Every Tooth in a Man’s Head is More Valuable Than a Diamond’
Welcome to Fixdenture
Dealing with multiple missing teeth can indeed be stressful. The pearly whites are responsible for humans and animals to chew well, look good and speak clearly. Complete dentures are used when all the teeth go missing, while partial dentures are used when few natural teeth remain.
Dentures have been in place for more than 1000+ years. Dentures are removable dental appliances that replace missing teeth and restore functions of eating, smiling and speaking. If you have lost all of your natural teeth, removable or implant-supported fix dentures could be your go to option. These are made up of acrylic artificial teeth material.
A denture is usually a temporary replacement of missing teeth where as an implant-supported fix denture is a permanent solution. The removable dentures can be complete dentures or cast partial dentures. Complete dentures are advised when all the teeth are missing or in patients with less bone or someone looking for an economical solution. While cast partial dentures are advised when few natural teeth remain or when patients want immediate results.
Dentures Will Be a Past And Here’s Why!
So yes, it’s true as there are more developed and advanced solutions to missing teeth.
Dental implants in one day is one of the most sought-after solutions in today’s time to replace your missing tooth or teeth in one day. Dental Implant supported Fixed Teeth or fixed denture provides fully-functional teeth and can be replaced on the same day that you receive dental implants. This allows you to experience instant results from your dental treatment. In fact, as per Royal Dental Clinics the recovery in cases of Same Day Implants is virtually immediate compared to removable dentures.
Cost of Various Denture Options
Cost of Fixed Dentures or dental implants in India is much cheaper when compared to countries like USA, Canada, Australia, Oman, UK etc. As compared to the Western nations; India Dental Tourism cost is cheaper due to multiple factors.
- The cost of functioning a dental practice in India is meagre as compared to that in most other developed nations.
- Dentists in India are not under any student loan, which is reflected in the patient services.
- The cost of dental insurance in other countries is almost equal to the cost of dental treatment which is way too high.
- Dental assistants, technicians, machines are all equipped in-house in most dental clinics in Mumbai. Which means you can almost complete fix dentures cases in few hours.
|Types of Treatment||USA||Canada||Australia||India|
|Full Arch Fixed Teeth Dentures||INR 17,28,000||INR 28,00,000||INR 9,00,000||INR 4,32,000|
|Full Arch Removable Dentures||INR 1,80,000||INR 2,08,000||INR 2,80,000||INR 51,000|
|Immediate Cast Partial Dentures||INR 2,80,000||INR 3,60,000||INR 2,08,000||INR 14,000|
Factors that Affect Cost of Dentures
Denture Materials Used: Dentures can be made in various materials, including acrylic, nylon, porcelain, PEEK, resin, or metal. Typically, a higher quality of artificial teeth material such as SAPTeethTM, will be more expensive than regular dentures will be.
Design & Fabrication: The design and fabrication of the new artificial teeth will affect the cost of the denture treatment and its results. This can be created through 3D printing or by hand finish.
Other Factors: Other factors that determine the cost of dentures include location of the dentist providing the treatment such as Mumbai, India. If you use a dental specialist like a prosthodontist or cosmetic dentist, the cost may further shoot up.
Online consultation is possible with most dental clinics in Mumbai. However, an X-ray or a CBCT scan for the dentist will help give plans better. Royal Dental Clinics Mumbai emphasizes its patients to visit for a regular follow-up dental appointment post fix denture treatment. This helps maintain oral hygiene and avoid any further damage.
Denture Types & Benefits
Good News! Modern dentistry provides multiple tooth replacement strategies that were not possible before. While opting for more affordable options removable dentures could be one. But with a little investment in fixed solutions, dental implant or fixed denture could be the latest option for missing teeth replacement.
It is a replacement of an entire row or single teeth within the upper or lower jaw – or both. Immediate dentures are made in advance and positioned as soon as teeth are removed. In most cases, the dentist takes measurements and get the dentures made in the next 48 hours to get the right fit. These tooth replacements are carefully designed to simulate your natural teeth which not only look like, but function like your natural teeth.
Fixed Denture or Implant supported fixed dentures are the closest you can get to healthy, natural teeth. Partial dentures are used when one or more natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw. A partial denture fills in the spaces created by missing tooth and it prevents other teeth from moving away from their position.
Benefits of Implant-supported Fixed-Teeth over Removable Dentures
- Certainty of a Permanent Solution: Dentures need periodical re-fitting and alignment. Once dental implants supported fixed-dentures are placed they last for several years and in most cases lifetime. Imagine never having to worry about your missing teeth ever again!
- Fixed-Dentures May Not Bother You Socially: Many patients find discomfort wearing removable dentures that may cause public embarrassment. Fixed ones are comfortable and you soon forget that they are not your natural teeth.
- Easier to Care and Carry: Caring for your Dental Implants supported Fixed-dentures is as simple as brushing your natural teeth. When compared to removable dentures, every night the appliance needs to be removed for cleaning.
- Maintain A Healthy Smile: Permanent dentures help to maintain bone density and protect adjacent teeth from loosening in future. They protect bone tissue and prevent remaining teeth from shifting or moving in the mouth.
- Smile with Confidence: Dental implants supported Fixed dentures involve the installation of SAPTeethTM (artificial teeth) that look like natural teeth. Patients enjoy the confidence of knowing that their smile looks great and natural.
DO’S AND DON’TS
Do Keep Your Dentures Clean and Healthy
To ensure that your dentures are clean you need to brush your dentures with a non-abrasive brush at least once a day. Though they are artificial, yet plaque and bacteria can build up on the teeth causing damage to other teeth and gums. If possible remove your dentures after every meal and wash it with warm water.
Do Remove Your Dentures Before Sleeping
Soak your dentures at night in water or in the denture solution. This does not allow the dentures to weaken. While putting dentures in the morning make sure you rinse them with clean water.
Do Keep a Look At Your Dentures
Monitor your dentures time to time and visit your dentist regularly. In case your dentures loosen; get them corrected. Having ill-fitting dentures can cause infections and irritations.
- Do not try to bite on hard food with front Dentures.
- Do not be hard on brushing or high abrasive toothbrush.
- Do not use a toothpick or pointed objects on these.
- If they loosen, do not try to fix it on your own instead visit your dentist.
Reasons you should avoid fixing dentures yourself include:
- Not all glue is designed for oral intake and may lead to sickness, especially in the form of an upset stomach or vomit.
- Damaged areas can be challenging to glue without appropriate bite balancing.
- Further damage can occur if dentures are not repaired appropriately.
Progressive bone loss can also cause a denture to loosen over time. If your denture no longer fit properly, it can move around in your mouth more easily. A lack of stability for a denture can cause stress and pressure points, which will ultimately lead to a crack or break.
It is essential to realize that prevention is a crucial part of preparing and avoiding dental emergencies! Even the best-made dentures will deteriorate over time, but they can also last much longer with proper care. If it’s been a while since your dentures have been checked by your dentist, visit now. Royal Dental Clinics experts specialize in their field and can ensure that you have comfortable, properly functioning, and natural-looking dentures.